Surplus 7.62x39 on Vancouver Island?

6011

Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Parksville, BC
Is there any source for crates on the island? I hear they are not too cheap to ship. If I happen to be driving on to the ferry there seem to be options on the mainland. Just wondering if I can get a good deal without the boat ride.
 
Contact your friends & get them all to buy a case then PM Henry Nierychlo and make the trip out to Surrey @ the end of the month as it will be well worth the trip. ;)
 
Is there any source for crates on the island? I hear they are not too cheap to ship. If I happen to be driving on to the ferry there seem to be options on the mainland. Just wondering if I can get a good deal without the boat ride.

I get mine shipped to my door. The last bill I had was about 220$ for a crate to my step. Island outfitters in Victoria (when they have it in stock) is about the same price, but I'd have to go pick it up.
 
Is there any source for crates on the island? I hear they are not too cheap to ship. If I happen to be driving on to the ferry there seem to be options on the mainland. Just wondering if I can get a good deal without the boat ride.

If you can get enough guys together on a group buy, I'll take the ferry over & deliver them myself.

So the price I'm charging is $170.00/crate + tax.
Regards, Henry
 
Hey thanks for the info everyone. I don't actually have a firearm in 7.62x39 yet, just wanted to see how much extra hassle it would be should i decide to get one.
thanks again
 
Back
Top Bottom