I probably have 700+ rounds left of the czech surplus, as well as around 100 rounds of the stuff that comes on strippers in packs of 15... Having no mosins to shoot it with, I'm not sure whether I am gonna sell it or sit on it for a while.
I probably have 700+ rounds left of the czech surplus, as well as around 100 rounds of the stuff that comes on strippers in packs of 15... Having no mosins to shoot it with, I'm not sure whether I am gonna sell it or sit on it for a while.
Yeah, if you're gonna sell them, I'd like to call dibs on a couple hundred rounds. I finally finished the sniper mod on my 91/38 and need enough ammo to zero it in. I've only got about twenty rounds left, and am kind of holding onto them until I can acquire more.I probably have 700+ rounds left of the czech surplus, as well as around 100 rounds of the stuff that comes on strippers in packs of 15... Having no mosins to shoot it with, I'm not sure whether I am gonna sell it or sit on it for a while.
I`m looking for a crate! PM me if you have any for sale.



























