Swedish Mod 1887 Nagant Revolver question

jethunter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
359   0   0
Location
Central AB
I haven't been able to find a lot of info on these revolvers. I understand some are antique and some not depending on date of manufacture. Is there a known s/n cut-off point for antique status?

Anyone own a 7.5mm Swede M1887 Nagant? hard to get components in canada? Thanks in advance
 
I had one but i sold it. i think it was Ser # 2400 or so it had a RCMP Letter.
id have to look in my files.
post a picture of the model you meen so were not guessing theres so many diffrent ones of them nagants.
 
I had one but i sold it. i think it was Ser # 2400 or so it had a RCMP Letter.
id have to look in my files.
post a picture of the model you meen so were not guessing theres so many diffrent ones of them nagants.

swed1nagant1.jpg
 
Just found the email (dated April 29th) - the CFC now only considers serial numbers 1-350 as being pre-1898. It should be noted that this is for the Husqvarna made model 1887s - the 1887s made by Nagant Brothers should all be antique.
 
Mine was just like the one Jethunter posted a picture of and mine was a Rare Norweigian 1897.
Had Norway markings on it. Not Swedish.
 
Back
Top Bottom