Swiss Military 12ga ammo

redleg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Location
Calgary
We have just received shipment of surplussed Swiss military shotgun ammo. The ammo is packed in steel M2A1 cans, 180rds to a can.
All cartridges are Rottweil 12ga 2.75" semi magnum #2 shot with Sintox primers.
http://www.rottweil-munition.de/en/d...m.php?navid=24
This is top quality ammo, and priced at only $89 per 180rd can.

S6000914.jpg
 
Last edited:
Target Sports will be getting some soon, so you should be able to save shipping by dropping in there.
 
Please elaborate as to why they "sucked". What is the difference or so bad about Sintox primers?

Not saying it was the primers specifically...but very dirty ammo and shooters in my area said my handgun sounds like it is mis-firing while shooting.

Bang-BAng-bang-BANG-bang-bang. Every couple shots sound like a bad load. Not consistent accuracy either...(I wonder why)
 
FWIW the ammo is made by Rottweil and is from one of their premium lines. Rottweil has a pretty good reputation, rivetc78 not withstanding.
 
Not saying it was the primers specifically...but very dirty ammo and shooters in my area said my handgun sounds like it is mis-firing while shooting.

Bang-BAng-bang-BANG-bang-bang. Every couple shots sound like a bad load. Not consistent accuracy either...(I wonder why)

Sounds more like the "Olympic" brand of Polish ammo available years ago. I doubt that the Swiss army would purchase such schit

TSE: Please let us know when it arrive at your Ontario affiliate and I will buy a few for sure

Thanks for bringing this to us :)

Cheers,

Rich
 
I think i've seen this product before and they owner had no complaints about it.....


My question is.. how come its #2 shot and not 00. would someone be able to describe / compair the 00 buck --- to #2?

BTW, this would be used as a defensive zombie repellant.....
 
Back
Top Bottom