Swiss Military 12ga ammo

^ if you factor in the pre-sale price and the fact that you are getting a brand new ammo can, its still a decent deal for the quality of the ammo.
 
I guess you guys are using this stuff to hunt? I just don't think 50 cents a round for surplus birdshot is anywhere near a good deal....

http://www.worldsporting.net/Rottweil/

It is surplus to requirements, but made in 2005. It isn't old time expired or poorly stored ammo. Secondly if you check out the link above or do your own search this ammo is not cheap, birdshot, it is actually premium hunting ammo and at a significant discount from the normal retail price and you get an excellent condition ammo can to boot.
I appreciate that #2 shot is not that popular here in North America and that many have no requirement for the ammo, but make no mistake, this is a deal.
 
I researched the ammunition when you first put it up for sale. I have no doubt it is quality ammo. I was just curious as to what you guys were using it for. A tad pricey to use as training ammo for me.
 
I researched the ammunition when you first put it up for sale. I have no doubt it is quality ammo. I was just curious as to what you guys were using it for. A tad pricey to use as training ammo for me.

that just it... when people think "surplus" they think cheaper then commercial bargain ammo, in this case its just buying premium ammunition for less then premium price.

I use it for hunting and pest control and can tell you without a doubt #2 bird shot makes for a clean fast kill on even a coyote at 25yrd's with a full choke on a goose gun... if not for the lead ban on migratory birds TSE would probably of sold out as fast as it hit the floor as #2 was a long time standard in goose hunting... i am just happy now that i don't have to pick #4 out of my teeth when having chicken for lunch :)
 
Back
Top Bottom