Swiss Rifle Buyback values paid vs promised

Shootist

Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I saw the post of another member state they signed an agreement under the program for a sizable compensation amount for several Swiss rifles but when the rifles was actually turned in, they only got confirmation that only $1 each was forthcoming.

Can anyone share their experience with Swiss rifle agreement amounts vs actual payouts please? Please pm me if you prefer

Can anyone verify that this also happened to them on any Swiss rifle models or any other “prohibit” for that matter turned in where they changed the payout amount after turning items in please?

Not interested in seeing criticism from others for those participating in the program please. Just trying to validate that some gun owners are getting shorted vs the agreement signed based upon different makes and models please

Thank you
 
I’m not gonna comment on my participation in the buyback, but that Swiss thing was not the first time I’ve heard about people getting shorted or the promised amount being changed after actually relinquishing their firearms. I’ve seen it maybe 3 or 4 times including the one you mentioned, and they were all different guns if I remember correctly. It just seems like some people are getting unlucky, but who knows. I’m sure there’s many that I haven’t seen or have gone unreported on the internet.

I know you don’t want criticism, but I’m just genuinely curious. Even with finding out the risk of getting screwed by the government, why participate?
 
It has been the liberals plan to screw us over from the beginning. And people expect to be treated fairly. Since when have the liberals ever treated us fairly? People need to clue in the liberals can’t be trusted. Didn’t get what was on the website too bad too sad. You made your choice when you signed that paper and gave your guns in. No way back from it. I’ve been expecting them to run out and no payment issued. Well they making the money last longer by paying less. People have high expectations from the liberals when they have repeatedly proven otherwise. Do what you want but I’ll stand my ground.
 
I have yet to see on any web platform someone stating he was compensated as per the FED chart promised amount.
That should tell you all you have to know. What you can read are ‘horror’ stories of the ‘participants’ . Plenty of those.
Based on that - those people thinking they will be compensated are kidding themselves - dreaming awake. Thats not whats happening.

In my book - they got what they deserve.
 
I have yet to see on any web platform someone stating he was compensated as per the FED chart promised amount.
That should tell you all you have to know. What you can read are ‘horror’ stories of the ‘participants’ . Plenty of those.
Based on that - those people thinking they will be compensated are kidding themselves - dreaming awake. Thats not whats happening.

In my book - they got what they deserve.
I got compensated the posted amounts with the caveat that they did re-evaluate one of my B&T PCCs on the spot for slightly (~$200) more than originally estimated
 
I got compensated the posted amounts with the caveat that they did re-evaluate one of my B&T PCCs on the spot for slightly (~$200) more than originally estimated
Post a copy of the paperwork..i do not believe one iota that they give you the posted amount or one buck more.
The posted amount t is a Max by law - not an amount to be negociated or estimated up. You will be an exception if you received the published amount. ..will beleive it when you post - attach the file about it.
 
Last edited:
Post a copy of the paperwork..i do not believe one iota that they give you the posted amount or one buck more.
The posted amount t is a Max by law - not an amount to be negociated or estimated up. You will be an exception if you received the published amount. ..will beleive it when you post - attach the file about it.

You are claiming stuff without any proof but want others to show proof? Get off the high road dude.
 
You are claiming stuff without any proof but want others to show proof? Get off the high road dude.
i am claiming that I have not seen any post that people were paid the amount the buyback claim to pay even on CGN even the CCFR state it. Some like the claimer stating he got more is just BS. YES i call his lie. iIs very easy to upload a file to inform all of us about his truth.

If he cannot do it..it’s a lie and you seem to agree to it..you are in the same boat..believing anything for the sake of it.
 
I had a Stag Arms lower that I paired with a NEA 14.5” 7.62x39 upper.

Originally when I selected which FRT I believed it was I was told I’d get ~$1300 (maybe 1330?). Whoever looked at it selected something else and I was paid $2300 for it instead. Easily more than double what I actually paid. 🤷‍♂️
 
i am claiming that I have not seen any post that people were paid the amount the buyback claim to pay even on CGN even the CCFR state it. Some like the claimer stating he got more is just BS. YES i call his lie. iIs very easy to upload a file to inform all of us about his truth.

If he cannot do it..it’s a lie and you seem to agree to it..you are in the same boat..believing anything for the sake of it.

You got it backwards. You are the one making claims.

We already know the story about the upper and lower receivers for the AR's. That's old news. A payout of only $1 for the Swiss rifles is very unlikely.

There is actually a phone number to call.
 
well everybody decision about participating in the gunstole back or not but thinking that a government will honour their words lol sorry but and it is not only for the liberals nut since day one it is made to not be nice to us ...
 
It has been the liberals plan to screw us over from the beginning. And people expect to be treated fairly. Since when have the liberals ever treated us fairly? People need to clue in the liberals can’t be trusted. Didn’t get what was on the website too bad too sad. You made your choice when you signed that paper and gave your guns in. No way back from it. I’ve been expecting them to run out and no payment issued. Well they making the money last longer by paying less. People have high expectations from the liberals when they have repeatedly proven otherwise. Do what you want but I’ll stand my ground.
put every parties at the same level on that lol ...
 
I got compensated the posted amounts with the caveat that they did re-evaluate one of my B&T PCCs on the spot for slightly (~$200) more than originally estimated
May i ask how they arbitrarily re assess on the spot for a variance please? Is it just subjectively that the verifier thinks you’re item is worn or not pristine?

Can you not appeal or dispute if they are claiming it is worth less? Obviously no arguments if they’re offering you more.
 
I had a Stag Arms lower that I paired with a NEA 14.5” 7.62x39 upper.

Originally when I selected which FRT I believed it was I was told I’d get ~$1300 (maybe 1330?). Whoever looked at it selected something else and I was paid $2300 for it instead. Easily more than double what I actually paid. 🤷‍♂️
That makes total sense to me given how good the govt is at wasting money..... must be nice to have a money printer and a tolerant high trust herd.
 
Another thing to consider is the trauma these forced sales are causing.... the gun scoop is going to cause inter generational trauma just like the 60's scoop and Residential schools!

Even getting paid twice the market value can not fully take into count the inter generational trauma that this gun genocide will unleash!
 
I have yet to see on any web platform someone stating he was compensated as per the FED chart promised amount.
That should tell you all you have to know. What you can read are ‘horror’ stories of the ‘participants’ . Plenty of those.
Based on that - those people thinking they will be compensated are kidding themselves - dreaming awake. Thats not whats happening.

In my book - they got what they deserve.
Exactly
 
Post a copy of the paperwork..i do not believe one iota that they give you the posted amount or one buck more.
The posted amount t is a Max by law - not an amount to be negociated or estimated up. You will be an exception if you received the published amount. ..will beleive it when you post - attach the file about it.
And attach your banking information, including password, so we can help ourselves.😁😁😁
 
Back
Top Bottom