Swiss Rifle Buyback values paid vs promised

I had a Stag Arms lower that I paired with a NEA 14.5” 7.62x39 upper.

Originally when I selected which FRT I believed it was I was told I’d get ~$1300 (maybe 1330?). Whoever looked at it selected something else and I was paid $2300 for it instead. Easily more than double what I actually paid. 🤷‍♂️
I mean, if I was going to hand in a gun for destruction, anything built by NEA would be one to consider...🤣
 
Another thing to consider is the trauma these forced sales are causing.... the gun scoop is going to cause inter generational trauma just like the 60's scoop and Residential schools!

Even getting paid twice the market value can not fully take into count the inter generational trauma that this gun genocide will unleash!
What about generational trauma of those who was forced to become paper criminals?!
What about unmarked gun graves and unruffled gun water hollows? Can we get some funding based on our oral stories about the Great Mike From Canmore and boating incident traditions of our tribes?
 
What about generational trauma of those who was forced to become paper criminals?!
What about unmarked gun graves and unruffled gun water hollows? Can we get some funding based on our oral stories about the Great Mike From Canmore and boating incident traditions of our tribes?
"The legend lives on from the Cooey's Long gone and the great lake that took Mike's from Canmore........ the lake it is said never gives up it's lead when the gales of woke nonesense come blowin'...."

-Morden Leadfoot

The wild thing is my post and yours make perfect sense in today's upside down clown world..... it's well past time to start using the woke nonsense against itself. It's got no legs to stand on and is built on re-cycled manure with zero structural integrity.
 
Post a copy of the paperwork..i do not believe one iota that they give you the posted amount or one buck more.
The posted amount t is a Max by law - not an amount to be negociated or estimated up. You will be an exception if you received the published amount. ..will beleive it when you post - attach the file about it.
Sorry bud I'm not going to post the paperwork since it's full of personal information. I am no fan of this program, but I don't think that pretending it's an outright bait and switch scam is productive for anyone. There is plenty of legitimate subject matter related to the gun grab to critique.

May i ask how they arbitrarily re assess on the spot for a variance please? Is it just subjectively that the verifier thinks you’re item is worn or not pristine?

Can you not appeal or dispute if they are claiming it is worth less? Obviously no arguments if they’re offering you more.
They didn't reassess it based on condition. Apparently there is more than one model of GHM9 used for compensation, and they had the wrong one on record for me. Quite strange given that it was a R which they auto-filled on my behalf in the portal. I am baffled as to why the original poster of the "$1 swiss arms" did not just ask them on the spot what was going on.
 
I am baffled as to why the original poster of the "$1 swiss arms" did not just ask them on the spot what was going on.

Because the firearms removed from your vehicle and shuttled away to the tent, you wait 10 mins, and they then send you on your way. The notification of payment (or lack thereof) goes to your inbox 10 minutes later. I can confirm the $1 compensation for a Swiss Arms Black Special Carbine when the confirmed agreement was $10,200.
 
Anyone who willingly participated in this scheme deserves to get screwed over. Full stop.

Maybe then they will learn a very valuable life lesson.

Muting and blocking everyone that has admitted to participating has been a breathe of fresh air for reading this forum..
 
Not interested in seeing criticism from others for those participating in the program please.
Ya, I'll bet you aren't .... however you are gonna get it anyway.

I swear we need a list of the cucks that sold our their and our freedom for friggen money. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:


You are about to discover how the Internet works.
LOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


Muting and blocking everyone that has admitted to participating has been a breathe of fresh air for reading this forum..
I was thinking a list but this is not a half bad idea. No need to interact with people who think so little of their freedoms to own and use firearms that they sell out for govt money. Its really pathetic.
 
Back
Top Bottom