STEELCITYSLICKER
Regular
- Location
- Halton Region
Hi there,
Took this shotgun on a trade and I know nothing......not one thing about it, minus some google searching that gave me mixed answers.
It is a T Barker sxs with a barrel stamped "Belgian Laminated Steel".
The barrel is also stamped "choke bored" and has the letter "M" oddly placed down the middle of the barrels. One side of the receiver plate is marked as "Machine made".
The stock is also stamped "CM".
I will be taking the gun to a smith to give it a good once over but was curious if anyone knew anything about these and what (if anything) they are worth.
The stock is cracked badly and will likely need to be replaced. Where would one find a stock for these?.......
Hoping someone can tell me what I have and maybe even what to do with it.
Took this shotgun on a trade and I know nothing......not one thing about it, minus some google searching that gave me mixed answers.
It is a T Barker sxs with a barrel stamped "Belgian Laminated Steel".
The barrel is also stamped "choke bored" and has the letter "M" oddly placed down the middle of the barrels. One side of the receiver plate is marked as "Machine made".
The stock is also stamped "CM".
I will be taking the gun to a smith to give it a good once over but was curious if anyone knew anything about these and what (if anything) they are worth.
The stock is cracked badly and will likely need to be replaced. Where would one find a stock for these?.......
Hoping someone can tell me what I have and maybe even what to do with it.


















































