Targets![again]

cheetah_frodo

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
Please forgive my same old song, but I still have the same old problem. I want some bullseye targets, printed on proper target paper or card, the short-fibred stuff that will give you a decent, fairly round hole , even from the passage of a low velocity round ball.The NMLRA said"Sure, 200 targets plus $15 shipping, that'll be $55 please"Delighted, I put it on my plastic and waited.Comes another e-mail "Ooops, we haven't altered our computer for international shipments.We need ANOTHER $107;00 !!" An outfit in Quebec prints nice targets, but again, the shipping is more than the product.Some of the best targets I have used were the ones that had got mixed in with my luggage when I took my release from the RCAF in '64.It has struck me that those targets are very possibly obsolete, and there could be zillions of them in the back of Army and RCAF storerooms allover the country.I have tried asking Crown Assets , but I am not skilled enough doing a computer-search to ask the right questions. Does any one have any info on milsurp targets?I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Sunray, thank you Sir, if I can get my printer working and some heavy paper, that may be at least a temporary help. Tigrr, I can't post anything right now, but the target is square, 10"X10", with a single black bull marked "5" about 2.5" , with 4,3,and2 rings at about 1" intervals.It's number designation is 140m-1-53{7481} 66s/5570.
 
Please forgive my same old song, but I still have the same old problem. I want some bullseye targets, printed on proper target paper or card, the short-fibred stuff that will give you a decent, fairly round hole , even from the passage of a low velocity round ball.The NMLRA said"Sure, 200 targets plus $15 shipping, that'll be $55 please"Delighted, I put it on my plastic and waited.Comes another e-mail "Ooops, we haven't altered our computer for international shipments.We need ANOTHER $107;00 !!" An outfit in Quebec prints nice targets, but again, the shipping is more than the product.Some of the best targets I have used were the ones that had got mixed in with my luggage when I took my release from the RCAF in '64.It has struck me that those targets are very possibly obsolete, and there could be zillions of them in the back of Army and RCAF storerooms allover the country.I have tried asking Crown Assets , but I am not skilled enough doing a computer-search to ask the right questions. Does any one have any info on milsurp targets?I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.[/Fabrici diem, pvnc!QUOTE]
 
Please forgive my same old song, but I still have the same old problem. I want some bullseye targets, printed on proper target paper or card, the short-fibred stuff that will give you a decent, fairly round hole , even from the passage of a low velocity round ball.The NMLRA said"Sure, 200 targets plus $15 shipping, that'll be $55 please"Delighted, I put it on my plastic and waited.Comes another e-mail "Ooops, we haven't altered our computer for international shipments.We need ANOTHER $107;00 !!" An outfit in Quebec prints nice targets, but again, the shipping is more than the product.Some of the best targets I have used were the ones that had got mixed in with my luggage when I took my release from the RCAF in '64.It has struck me that those targets are very possibly obsolete, and there could be zillions of them in the back of Army and RCAF storerooms allover the country.I have tried asking Crown Assets , but I am not skilled enough doing a computer-search to ask the right questions. Does any one have any info on milsurp targets?I would be grateful for any help. Thank you. Fabrici diem, pvnc!
 
NRA Targets

I have been facing the same problem for some time. No matter how many requests I made to my local store the result was zero. I was visiting the Wholesale Sports in Nanaimo and behold, NRA 100 yard targets! Perhaps a call to them may help.

Cheers. Steve.
 
My club gets all their targets from Shooting Federation of Canada. Google website and click shooting shop, scroll down and click rifle targets.
I myself print one off from a free website and go to staples and get them to print more off on thicker paper.
mytargets.com
targetz.com
gamecalls.net scroll down to 52 free targets
 
Back
Top Bottom