TC .45 Cherokee range day

Huntsman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
287   0   0
Well last Friday my new 2 me TC Cherokee in .45 cal arrived (Thanks Piper ;)) so no sooner did I retrieve it from the post office was I at the range pouring 40grs of Goex fffg down the barrel. Topped off with a spit patch and roundball I took careful aim at my target at 25yds..KAPPOW!!!! :cool: :D
I then took two more shots and adjusted my sights. The last four shots I fired were quite acceptable by my standards with two shots in the same hole.
After an exillerating morning shooting my new smokepole I took her home and completely stripped here bare and scrubbed, polished and waxed. The Cherokee is quite a nice little bp shooter for the smaller statured shooter, so my wife & daughter will have no problem with this one.
2z8dgf6.jpg

ncjwrb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom