TC Cherokee .45 nipples/peep sight

mbogo3

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Not having much luck locating spare nipples or a TC rear aperture sight.Anyone in Canada sell this or are they no longer made? Also a .45 ML cleaning kit .......not a common size these days......Harold
 
have you tryed Hillfolk 306-228-2949 no web page gotta call.. Oh ya Doug and Becky.. Other than that TOTW I know stateside but they dont charge you $35 to shipp a toothpick
Cheers
 
Try VTI for your rear sights as well as Track of the Wolf for your nipple. Be sure to measure your thread pitch as well as dia as it could be one of a couple possible nipple thread sizes. TOW will also have everything you need for cleaning your ML. They ship to Canada. You may also try The Gun Works in OR as some times they have some discontinued items. Good luck

http://www.vtigunparts.com/store/shopcontent.asp?type=home

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/64/1

http://www.thegunworks.com/
 
The TC peeps are long discontinued, but often still can be found used . Ebay prices are usualy over the top, but sometimes reasonable. Normaly I pay about 40 to 50 bucks for them. TC's take an imperial thread nipple, not metric like the import guns use . {I have never worn out a nipple.}

I usualy order all my BP stuff from Track of the Wolf.
 
Back
Top Bottom