TC Endeavour vs Savage ML

powdergun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I'm thinking of getting another modern style muzzle loader. I currently shoot a Savage and really like it especially the smokless option. However, I'm one of those fellows that likes to get new toys to replace old ones on a regular basis.

I've read a lot of positives about the TC Endeavours. How do they stack up against the Savage in terms of:

1) Accuracy and range.
2) Fit and finish and overall quality
3) General impression on design and ease of use in hunting scenarios
 
The 10MLII with its lengthy bolt action, results in a much longer, heavier rifle for its barrel length compared to the TC's. Although I shoot a Savage, I see that lightness as a plus in the other design.
 
Guess I'm moving on too - experimenting. I just sold my Savage which was great BTW and bought a Encore 20" Katahdin 209x50. Been watching too many Jim Schocky vids I'd say. Hope it's as great - lots handier to carry. Haven't fired it yet. May get another Savage one day too if $$$ permit - accurate and easy maintenance - long and heavy but zero issues oherwise.
 
Back
Top Bottom