TC Triumph kickass

klrklr

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Location
Montreal
TC Triumph kickass! Pick one up last week at Dante in Montréal 399.00 and it’s the weather guard model I love everything about this rifle XT breach plug love it the only thing that might be a problem are the O ring’s but they will be easy to change. Let me tell you this gun is a tack driver. I’m going to use the open sight’s this year next year I’m going to invest in a scope and then se what it can really do

If you are looking for a black powder really give this gun a look you will not be disappointed
 
I just came on to post a question about this gun, and here you are with a positive review! I'm thinking of getting one...where are the O-rings that you are talking about? Also, do you have any issues with the strange angle of the trigger? In photos is appears that it might be uncomfortable to use. How about the XT breech plug...is it really removeable by hand? That feature alone would make it worth my while to upgrade.

Any info, from the OP or other Triumph owners, would be greatly appreciated.
 
I just came on to post a question about this gun, and here you are with a positive review! I'm thinking of getting one...where are the O-rings that you are talking about? Also, do you have any issues with the strange angle of the trigger? In photos is appears that it might be uncomfortable to use. How about the XT breech plug...is it really removeable by hand? That feature alone would make it worth my while to upgrade.

Any info, from the OP or other Triumph owners, would be greatly appreciated.

There is one o ring at the back and there are 3 gas rings just like at the front the system which are metal work very well 0 fouling in the threads and if you have to remove the plug just turn it a 90 degree The XT plug rocks and works as stated! The trigger is great crisp 0 creep and I would say it is about 3lbs as stated. With out the hammer cocked it sits forward, once you #### the hammer it moves back. The open sights work well in low light conditions. I love this rifle
 
Not that impressed with mine. Terrible accuracy, which I've attributed to the "pivot block" which worked itself loose. I've tightened it and loctited it, hopefully that resolves the issue.
 
Back
Top Bottom