Tell me about these bullets

well the 2 on the left are easy

top is a 303 from Dominion Arsenal 1942 Mk VII ball

the one below it I beleive is a 30-40 Krag round also Canadian manufacutre

now I'm guessing but the other 2 on the top row look like 8mm Mauser
 
I think the middle one on the top is a chinese-american-chinese 7.92x57 made by the Western Cart. co. The one on the left is a 7.65x54 Argentina (the FYA= rifle and machine gun and the HP is Hirtenbergr Patronen) and the one on the bottom looks like a 7.92 mm made by Norma. Without dimension it is hard to tell for sure, but that is my best guess.
Hope that helps
Piping
 
Top row left to right
303 British made in Canada,
8mm Mauser made in USA for China
7.65 Mauser (7.65x53.5) made by Hirtenberg for Argentina

Bottom row left to right
30-40 Krag
6.5x55 Swedish
 
Back
Top Bottom