While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Brief update - I received an email last week asking me for pictures with a tape measure and provenance, which I sent them on Sunday. I received a reply on Tuesday that all the required info has been received - so things are moving along.
Went to pick up the mail today, hoping my new scope had arrived, but instead was a lovely little envelope from Miramachi. They issued my registration May 5th - so two weeks after receiving my email and pictures, then a few weeks to travel across Canada; that was rather simple and didn't take too long, all things considered. Maybe I can find some time on Monday to make some smoke at the range.