The end of CCI musket caps?

lyman54

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
I don't believe that CCI is making the powerful 0300 musket caps anymore. Just the 0301 re-enactor ones which are too weak for live firing. Seems it's a lawyer thing because the good ones can frag. Ruins things for people who actually shoot these guns. TOTW has the proper size nipple I need that takes #11 at least. I'll see how that works out. Got 1 tin of the 0300 left.:mad:
 
I don't believe that CCI is making the powerful 0300 musket caps anymore. Just the 0301 re-enactor ones which are too weak for live firing. Seems it's a lawyer thing because the good ones can frag. Ruins things for people who actually shoot these guns. TOTW has the proper size nipple I need that takes #11 at least. I'll see how that works out. Got 1 tin of the 0300 left.:mad:

That really F'n sucks.
 
Back
Top Bottom