The Possibles Shop in Roswell New Mexico

Brutus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
118   0   1
I am pretty weary dealing with these purists that cannot get it around their mini-minds that some of us actually shoot restored antiques!
I called them just today looking for some spare parts and I got my very own personalized/demeaning/most certainly my very last lecture from them today.

Every other vendor down there, TOW, Dixie Gunworks, and Log Cabin are super helpful and go the extra mile to please.

The Possibles Shop is now permanently OFF my shopping trips.
They must employ intergalactic aliens running the counter trying to discourage gun sales.

info
 
Last edited:
Well, their website is junk so that says something right there. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them, but usually businesses like that suffer from their own actions.
 
Don't get me wrong, they have some neat stuff online. But their holier than though attitude turned me off. I did not say anything negative to them at all, as I wish not to poison them on 'foreign' customers.

Dixie and TOW already have had my business. Just now, much more.

Cheers.....
 
We appreciate the heads up Brutus, won't even consider 'em. I buy plenty stateside, but my time is worth money as is yours. I won't bother - and I'm always looking for new options. I'll stick with TOTW, CH4D, Homesteader, Numrich, Wolff, Brownells, etc that encourage us to keep these old gems smokin' by whatever means possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom