Afternoon all, Since I will be in quebec attending gun school for the next year now im thinking about building one of the kits from the rifle shoppe. Havent decided which one yet, I know ill have to call them to see if they have it so I dont have to wait six months or more.
My question is could someone build one of these kits with basic hand tools, what kind are need as I have heard they are quite a bit more advanced than say a lyman kit. Wondering how many of you have built one and could offer some insight.
Depending I will probably post an add on the EE to see what that can garner.
Cheers, McLean
My question is could someone build one of these kits with basic hand tools, what kind are need as I have heard they are quite a bit more advanced than say a lyman kit. Wondering how many of you have built one and could offer some insight.
Depending I will probably post an add on the EE to see what that can garner.
Cheers, McLean


















































