There is a source for 7.62x54R......BUT....

Airwolf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Newmarket, Ont.
It`s only for those that are in the southern Ontario area.....
Greg makes his rounds at the guns shows at Pickering, Orangeville and Ancaster (sometimes a few others), and he has 44,000 rds (case=800rds) available.....His price is $400.00 per case (can you beat .50 cents a rd?), and of course, no tax....BUT...
He will not ship....
He will not give out his home address (lives in Toronto), nor his phone number....
However, he will let me provide his e-mail so people can contact him to bring 54R to the gun shows he attends, where you can pick up.....You could then ship ammo to friends in the rest of the country, but that`s your affair....
Greg also has other ammo available, as well as S&B primers($30-35)...Good luck....
ktorikian@msn.com
 
The surplus ammo should be here fairly soon, And Iam hoping its less than 400$ a case, I make my .308 rounds for .43$ a peice and thats quality stuff. My mosin isnt that hungry yet,
 
I bought some at Pickering, not sure if from Greg though. Boxes marked 7.62x54R LPS FMJ Military Ball. Factory 60 dated 84.
 
Large guy with ammo cans lined upon the tables?... That`s him....

OK I know him. The guy I bought my last batch from had a fairly small table with neatly packaged cardboard boxes. Russian 7.62x54R, British .303, and Korean 30-06 M2.
Last batch or 7.62x54R Russian I bought from Greg was 1944 vintage mixed with Hungarian and from 4 different Russian factories. He said it came off the same machine gun belt? I'd sure like to know the story of that belt.
 
Just wanted to bump this thread for those that are interested, I emailed greg and he confirmed he'll be at the orangeville show this weekend ( Sept 26 ) with crates of 54r.
 
Just got another email from greg looks like I'm not going anymore, price has jumped.

show is @ orangevill fairgounds north on hwy 10 then east on hockley road time 7.30 to 100 pm acase of 880 goes for $ 528
 
Tradex, sells 7.62x54 S&B. It's $400/20x20round boxes, shipped to your doorstep, anywhere in Canada, other than the far North. It is all reloadable, on great brass. That is cheaper, than you can buy the original components for and reload it. Doesn't get much better than that.
 
Back
Top Bottom