Thinking of pairing SBI barrel with their C-71 receiver in my first 10/22 built

whatfor

Regular
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Location
GTA
Looking for user feedbacks on their fit/tolerance and degree of difficulty in installation. Does the barrel tenon slide into the receiver smoothly but still provide a snug and solid fit? Or it requires heat and anti-seize in the process?
 
My latest 10/22 build involved an SBI receiver and McGowen barrel.

There was a nice close fit that did not require any heating, freezing or pounding.

The receiver was very well finished and I recommend the SBI stuff. I have a barrel and bolt on other rifles and am very happy with the ease of installation and performance of the parts.

.
 
My latest 10/22 build involved an SBI receiver and McGowen barrel.

There was a nice close fit that did not require any heating, freezing or pounding.

The receiver was very well finished and I recommend the SBI stuff. I have a barrel and bolt on other rifles and am very happy with the ease of installation and performance of the parts.

.

Good to know. I am going for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom