Hello:
This is an early serial numbered rifle. It does not have a model name and has a case coloured trigger guard.
The bore is greased and I found grease on the barrel when I removed the stock.
No evidence of it being dry fired or used other than handling marks on the wood. Odd thing is I can see polishing marks under the blue. Any thoughts on the earlier T/C's and what model would this be?
take care and thanks
jpc
This is an early serial numbered rifle. It does not have a model name and has a case coloured trigger guard.
The bore is greased and I found grease on the barrel when I removed the stock.
No evidence of it being dry fired or used other than handling marks on the wood. Odd thing is I can see polishing marks under the blue. Any thoughts on the earlier T/C's and what model would this be?
take care and thanks
jpc
Last edited:


















































