Mean Steak
CGN Regular
- Location
- Central Alberta
So turns out my brother and I are planing on going deer hunting next fall. The nice twist is my brother would like to use his new inline traditions rifle. That's all fine and dandy but I only have muzzle loaders like my Enfield P53, Pedersoli Brown Bess and my new to me Bridesburg muzzle loading shotgun. I know that the Enfield would be up for the task and is fully capable of taking a deer. I just don't want to damage it while hunting. It's just really nice and want to keep it that way.
So the other night I was googling stainless steel muzzleloaders and came across the Thompson Center Greyhawk. Perfect, exactly what I need...
Problem is they are discontinued, and I can't find very much on them. No YouTube videos either.
So I was wondering if anyone hear on GunNutz has one, or has handled one? How is the fit and finish? What loads work well for hunting in them? Can I use a round ball? What if anything must I look out for when buying one?...
Also does anyone have any leads? I already have a WTB add up but I am getting anxious LoL
Any help or info would be appreciated
Thanks everyone and Happy new year!!!!
So the other night I was googling stainless steel muzzleloaders and came across the Thompson Center Greyhawk. Perfect, exactly what I need...
Problem is they are discontinued, and I can't find very much on them. No YouTube videos either.
So I was wondering if anyone hear on GunNutz has one, or has handled one? How is the fit and finish? What loads work well for hunting in them? Can I use a round ball? What if anything must I look out for when buying one?...
Also does anyone have any leads? I already have a WTB add up but I am getting anxious LoL
Any help or info would be appreciated
Thanks everyone and Happy new year!!!!


















































