Hi there. I have a little dilemma that I could very much use a bit of help with. I was recently gifted a Thompson Center New Englander rifle built from a kit. The gun overall is a bit rough, ok, it is rough, and needs a bunch of love and attention that I will begin giving it shortly. Anyways, there is one part missing and it is the 'hammer' on the side. It is the one in a kind of 'S' shape with a square mounting hole. I have the screw, but no hammer. The gentleman that gave it to me told me that he had removed it to store it so that his grandchildren could not #### and fire it. Now he cannot find it anymore. I would like to fix it up and have some fun blowing smoke with it and him. If anyone here would be able to help point me in the right direction for the part, it would be greatly appreciated. Used part would be preferred. I had already carefully cocked the lock with pliers and it appears to function very well. I will try to get a couple of pictures up later this week, or this weekend. Thank you in advance.


























































