M Malus91 New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Bradwell, Saskatchewan Oct 13, 2018 #1 So my friend has an older Thompson 45 cal Seneca and the normal nom 11 nipples don’t fit so I am here asking if any one knows where to get one?
So my friend has an older Thompson 45 cal Seneca and the normal nom 11 nipples don’t fit so I am here asking if any one knows where to get one?
gnmontey CGN Ultra frequent flyer GunNutz Rating - 100% 123 0 0 Location AB Oct 13, 2018 #2 T/C use a standard thread nipple v.s. European clones which use metric thread nipples. Have you tried a T/C nipple? Traditions etal metric thread is 6-1mm. T/C is 1/4-28 thread. M
T/C use a standard thread nipple v.s. European clones which use metric thread nipples. Have you tried a T/C nipple? Traditions etal metric thread is 6-1mm. T/C is 1/4-28 thread. M
M Malus91 New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Bradwell, Saskatchewan Oct 13, 2018 #3 No I have just tried the 1/4
W wr.sainsbury Regular Super GunNutz Rating - 99.4% 180 1 0 Location vancouver island Oct 14, 2018 #4 T/C Seneca uses a 12/28 nipple. Should be avail from Dixie or Track.
M Malus91 New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Bradwell, Saskatchewan Oct 14, 2018 #5 Thank you do you have a link to track I don’t know that website
gnmontey CGN Ultra frequent flyer GunNutz Rating - 100% 123 0 0 Location AB Oct 14, 2018 #6 Malus91 said: Thank you do you have a link to track I don’t know that website Click to expand... trackofthewolf.com dixiegunworks.com M
Malus91 said: Thank you do you have a link to track I don’t know that website Click to expand... trackofthewolf.com dixiegunworks.com M