Thought I'd post this here as well....

sean69

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Location
Oshawa
Been a while .. been busy ...


penn-014.jpg



penn-015.jpg



penn-016.jpg



penn-010.jpg



penn-011.jpg



penn-008.jpg



penn-009.jpg



penn-012.jpg



penn-013.jpg



penn-007.jpg



penn-003.jpg



penn-004.jpg



penn-005.jpg



penn-001.jpg



penn-002.jpg



penn-006.jpg
 
So your the one building that on the contemporary longrifle association group. Knew it was you when I saw that old Clark lock.
 
So your the one building that on the contemporary longrifle association group. Knew it was you when I saw that old Clark lock.

yea - I am not really all that hard to find.

I had my doubts about the lock initially, but it's pretty fast, reliable and gave me no grief whatsoever....
 
Ill check when I’m home, I think They’re cut out for one. Does your frizzen have a roller?

It does have the roller, which I am not a fan of - it's pretty loose. this one is not cut for the fly though. (it would be nice to be able to modify this guy for a set trigger though...
 
Back
Top Bottom