Thoughts After Trying A Few Different Loads

kwmack

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Location
Eastern Ontario
Just checking back after trying about 40 rounds through my inline (CVA Wolf). After trying every combination I could between Coax powder, 777 pellets, sabots and Power Belts. The sabots would NOT reload without cleaning with either powder...which makes them useless to me if I have to take a second shot at a deer. The Power Belts reloaded ok with the Coax, but really well with the 777. Still have yet to try the White Hots, but for now the 777 and Power Belts are serving me well. I know there's a great sabot vs Power Belt war going on right now, but as I said, with my particular setup the Power Belts are my only useful option. Now to try me some White Hots and Federal Trophy Coppers :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom