Tickless Repellers Back in Stock!!

These have been around for decades but I've yet to see any research suggesting they're actually effective. I did some reading about ultrasonic pest repellants (including against ticks) years ago and the consensus was that these are wholly ineffective. I just did another cursory look and found much of the same.

Just soak your outdoor gear in 0.5% permethrin every 6wks and the ticks will just fall off of your clothes dead.
 
These have been around for decades but I've yet to see any research suggesting they're actually effective. I did some reading about ultrasonic pest repellants (including against ticks) years ago and the consensus was that these are wholly ineffective. I just did another cursory look and found much of the same.

Just soak your outdoor gear in 0.5% permethrin every 6wks and the ticks will just fall off of your clothes dead.
But isn't permethrin hard to come by in Canada?
 
I have used the tickless repellers a bunch over the years and I really think they work.

I had a tick on me once and I opened up a new tickless and turned it on. Put the tickless next it and the tick just let go and fell right off.
 
But isn't permethrin hard to come by in Canada?
1000161914.jpg

Princess auto has usually these. Horse spray 0.5% permethrin
 
Back
Top Bottom