Toledo Arms Info

trky chsr

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Location
Ontario
I'm looking into entering the world of muzzle loading shotguns to add some nostalgia and challenge to my turkey hunting and I came across a Toledo Arms 12ga thats for sale. I have pictures of it and it looks fantastic. However I know nothing of this make. If anyone can shed some light on this firearm I would really like to hear about it. PM me if you like. TC
 
Not too many Hopkins and Allen muzzleloading shotguns.

Is this antique or contemporary?

Any chance you cold post photos?
 
It s in the EE for sale.It is of modern make and I believe they were made in Spain and imported in the 70s when everyone was into muzzleloading

Thats the one I'm looking at. Antique or not it's a fine looking firearm and will suit my purpose just fine. Just have to save a few pennies yet, hopefully it won't sell too soon :) TC
 
Back
Top Bottom