Top Online Ammunition Sites

MontanaGuns

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy here,

Are there any online ammunition sites in Canada I should recruit for this page?

There are a lot in the US, I'll build a category for Canada.

http://www.topammunitionsites.com/

Its becoming fairly popular down here, a one stop shop for online ammo.

Just a hobby for me. Thought you might like it.
 
New guy here,

Are there any online ammunition sites in Canada I should recruit for this page?

There are a lot in the US, I'll build a category for Canada.

http://www.topammunitionsites.com/

Its becoming fairly popular down here, a one stop shop for online ammo.

Just a hobby for me. Thought you might like it.

There are a few Canadian online ammo sites, the ones are site sponsors at the top of the page.
 
There are a few Canadian online ammo sites, the ones are site sponsors at the top of the page.

I'll look around up there and find the good ones. I'm subscribed so I'll watch the thread for suggestions. I'll go ahead and add the Canada category in case any sites want to join.
 
Buying ammo online in Canada is pretty pointless.. Is it not?

Is it really pointless to order ammo online? I realize you lose your price advantage, when they tack on the shipping. But sometimes you can find a deal out there.

I recently bought some Federal Champ Value Packs (525 rounds) online for $21.99. Locally at the neighborhood CT, the exact product was going for $29.99. Here are my calculations (they don't include GST, as I am paying that regardless)

Online:
10 x $21.99 = $219.90
Shipping = $38.00
Total = $257.90
Price per box = 257.90 / 10 = $25.79
---------------------------------------
Locally:
Price per box = $29.99
---------------------------------------
Even with shipping costs I am only paying about $26 a box and saving $4 a box. Isn't saving some money when you buy ammo, better than saving no money when you buy ammo?

Obviously if you are ordering online you are going to have to order some quantities, so you save on the shipping. If I had only ordered 1 package, I don't think the savings would have been that much.
 
Shipping is usually less than PST buying locally as long as I buy large lots. Plus ammo tends to be a ripoff here.
 
I've added this site to top firearm forums, did the best I could with the banner.

If anyone has a better one, it has to be 468x60.
 
How ranking works.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cCJWC49cpBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cCJWC49cpBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Back
Top Bottom