Torn and need advice

demonic2020

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm going to be buying a inline muzzle loader. I have it narrowed down to either a T/C Pro Hunter FX or a Knight Mountaineer Extreme. I've handled both and they fit nicely. But I'm looking for advice from people that own one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 
If you decide to go with the T/C I would suggest taking a long hard look at the other versions of the Encore, rather than the FX. Unless there is a huge price difference, I would spend a bit extra and get the interchangeable barrel feature. For several years I played with the Encore system, and had a number of barrels...centerfire, rimfire, blackpowder and shotgun. Very versatile, and a decent take-down gun for easy travel. I eventually got out of the system because I never cared for the appearance of them, and frankly, they handle like a two-by-four taped to a chunk of conduit...but I couldn't find fault with their reliability, accuracy and general quality. I don't think any of T/C's quality problems spilled over into the Encore line.

Don't know anything about the Knight line.
 
Back
Top Bottom