Toronto Area Pistol Smith Needed

kevinh

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Toronto, CANADA
Hello all,

I am looking for a Toronto area pistol smith capable to deal with colt 45 saa's.

Looking to fit a .45 acp cylinder.

Have thought of only giovannis


Thanks for your help and time.

Kevin
 
Giovanni's is out of business. The gunsmith that works out of Gormley is supposed to be not bad, but I've no personal experience with him. I have had some shotgun work done by a smith from Cayuga, and I believe he works on pistols too. If you're interested in going that far let me know and I'll dig up his info. Cheers
 
Working on SAA isn't that hard, this is a really good book if you want to work on these guns, he wrote some for Smiths and others too.

http://www.brownells.com/1/1/43765-the-colt-single-action-revolvers-a-shop-manual-colt-saa-shop-manual-volume-i-ii-heritage-gun-books.html
 
Thanks for your help and time.

I found a gentleman out of Chatham Ontario that used to do repairs for colt or Smith and Wesson got the info from Accuracy Plus.


Thanks all again,

Cheers

Kevin
 
Back
Top Bottom