Toronto Folk - Please Read Carefully

cyclone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Disclaimer: I am not endorsing CT :rolleyes: - this is more of an "advocacy" thing........:yingyang:

Per this week's CT flyer, please call your local Toronto CT(s) and ask what items they have under the product code "75-1190X"......;)

Seriously, though :) - if/when they say they've nothing in stock, just (politely!) ask "Isn't it in the flyer?"

And you can always ask them to order it, if it's not yet in inventory? :cool:

Edit: I did just that, and they (at least) said they'd look into ordering some into inventory.....:dancingbanana:
 
Last edited:
It says right in the flyer "not available at all stores".
If CT doesn't want to carry ammo then that's their loss. It might have more to do with the logistics and legality needed to stock and sell ammo along with the low demand for it in each of their stores rather than being "anti gun".
 
It says right in the flyer "not available at all stores".
If CT doesn't want to carry ammo then that's their loss. It might have more to do with the logistics and legality needed to stock and sell ammo along with the low demand for it in each of their stores rather than being "anti gun".

It's the decision of franchise owners, not "the amorphous CT blob", AFAIK.....:yingyang:...

All I'm asking is that people telephone - much as any potential consumer would - and ask about the availability of an item advertised in the local flyer for any given Toronto store.....;)

"Anti-gun" need not enter the equation - this is about customer service....:)
 
Last edited:
Economics doesn't have anything to do with it if the store sells camo and hunting gear. Obviously there's enough gun owners coming in to make that section viable. It's the media fear mongering in the city that keeps the store thinking that no ammo means they're being politically correct.
 
I asked to buy .177 pellets (afterall, they have paintball stuff) in the CT store last summer and was made to feel (by the look I got from the middle age, male clerk) like I had asked for kiddie ####. "Company policy not to carry ammunition" I was told. I had the feeling this clerk was in full agreement with said policy.
 
I have a policy that clerks like that must lick my dog's scrotum.

I like the idea of encouraging CTC through market forces to get back into the gun game. Often he who sells the gun, sells the accessories, clothing, ammo etc....
 
I like the idea of encouraging CTC through market forces to get back into the gun game. Often he who sells the gun, sells the accessories, clothing, ammo etc....

I recall reading that the CTC store in Bellville just recently put in a substantial gun counter.
 
Ammo isn't even the only firearms related item "not in stock" right now. I went to buy the 3 pack of Master Trigger Locks and those were also all sold out. I was told the closest store that had them instock was 60 km away. This was all on the morning that the flyer started (no stock even before the sale)
 
Ammo isn't even the only firearms related item "not in stock" right now. I went to buy the 3 pack of Master Trigger Locks and those were also all sold out. I was told the closest store that had them instock was 60 km away. This was all on the morning that the flyer started (no stock even before the sale)

Like I said, it's about CT's response to (potential) customers...:yingyang:

Let 'em hear it, and ask whe those inventory orders are to be filled? ;)
 
Cyclone what CT did you call? Just wondering.

These 2 (though it may help "them" vector in on me...:eek:....:ninja:)

EGLINTON/LAIRD, ON
825 EGLINTON AVENUE E
Phone: 416-422-0303

YONGE & STEELES, ON
CENTREPOINT MALL
Phone: 416-222-2511

Ironically, the former still sells several types of ammuntion, AFAIK......:yingyang:


As far as I could tell, they were advertising ammo, at regular prices.

What a bargain! :rolleyes::D

It's about getting them to stock the dang stuff in the first place.......:wave:........:p
 
Back
Top Bottom