While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I sent that around in an email. I got this in response.
This technique was perfected by the Hyack Anvil Battery founded in in New Westminster in 1870. See pp 112-113 of The Gunners of Canada Volume 1 by G.W.L. Nicholson. At least until the 1960s a 21-gun salute was fired annually on Victoria Day - the anvil is blasted into the sky 21 times. The USA did not invent everything!
You could try Princess Auto, but they might carry the cheap, army surplus berdan primed Soviet bloc anvils. "In Soviet Union, you don't strike anvil... anvil strikes you!"
Yeah, that looks to be about 1/2 pound, at least 1/3, but I've ever dumped out a can of Goex to find out what it looks like.
Good luck finding one anvil like that, let alone two! As an amateur blacksmith, I can tell you that anvils such as what he has there tend to be rare and expensive!! New ones are available, but are very expensive! The small P/A ones would, however require a smaller charge, less open space......hmmm..gotta step out for a minute guys...