cantom CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 554 0 0 Location Conservative Canada Mar 28, 2010 #1 A gent I know has a muzzle loader marked as in the subject line. Anyone know anything about it, including when made, antique status and value?
A gent I know has a muzzle loader marked as in the subject line. Anyone know anything about it, including when made, antique status and value?
S smellie CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location rural manitoba Mar 30, 2010 #2 New one on me. If it was "TO3" it would be Russian. But it ain't. Sorry, can't help.
cantom CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 554 0 0 Location Conservative Canada Mar 31, 2010 #3 smellie said: New one on me. If it was "TO3" it would be Russian. But it ain't. Sorry, can't help. Click to expand... Thanks Smellie. I'll ask him if it's in fact T03 on it.
smellie said: New one on me. If it was "TO3" it would be Russian. But it ain't. Sorry, can't help. Click to expand... Thanks Smellie. I'll ask him if it's in fact T03 on it.