Track of the Wolf=Invalueable custom parts service

Brutus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
118   0   1
Recently my mix master gun project came to a screeching halt due to mismatched parts that appear the same but were decades apart in manufacturing dates.
My one and only recourse that I happily discovered just today is that TOW does not just catalogue 65 varying nipples/cones. They will also custom CNC for your discontinued cone needs.
Of course this must include a minimum order of 100 pieces.

But there you have it fellow BP enthusiasts........
 
So what's a hundred antique nipples going to run a guy you think? Depending on what I would have to shell out , just might be interested.
 
So roughly 5-7 bucks per unit then, going by what prices they have listed. I did find a place in the UK that will do custom nipples with out a minium order. Will have to see if I can find that address again.
Found it.
https://www.peterdyson.co.uk/acatalog/NIPPLES.html

Ain't that interesting - how hard is it to get that stuff out of the UK? I know they have some good brass suppliers in the UK but getting it out can be tricky (read expen$ive).
 
Ain't that interesting - how hard is it to get that stuff out of the UK? I know they have some good brass suppliers in the UK but getting it out can be tricky (read expen$ive).

Yes sir. Recent enquiries has me a bit worried regarding the bureaucracy of moving gun parts out of the UK. Vendor first off has to be licensed for international sales.
The Excited States views BP firearms/BP parts in a less troublesome light versus modern arms and they tend to cross thier international boundaries more swiftly. I'm not sure if the UK has a similar policy.

Hidden costs such as this has me considering the devil that I know, versus the devil that I don't know.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Love TOTW. When the main spring in my Pedersolli Brown Bess broke last year I bought a new one from track.

Great price, great customer service and easy over the boarder shopping. Quick too.
 
Back
Top Bottom