trade rifle

Beater

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 99.6%
449   2   1
picked this up today. im posting pics incase anyone knows anything about the maker. I have drawn a blank. very very well made. half oct/ round bbl 50 cal rifled. it fits and handles well. a beautiful rifle.

qkVZmPW.png


4FCCp6N.jpg


wftr8HN.jpg
 
I see you found what you were looking for :)

If you are trying to find the maker - get on the Contemporary Longrifle Association group on facebook & ask there.... they seem to do a lot of tracking down makers.
 
I see you found what you were looking for :)

If you are trying to find the maker - get on the Contemporary Longrifle Association group on facebook & ask there.... they seem to do a lot of tracking down makers.

a friend has posted it there aswell I do believe. just thought id post it here, just incase.
 
Back
Top Bottom