Traditional Muzzleloader Pics

stuckon308

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Location
MB
Let's see your muzzleloaders. A pic and details of the gun would be cool. And screw the inlines (even though I might have one or two f:P: ).

Here's one of mine. More to follow.

Lyman Trade Rifle .50

IMG_25761.jpg
 
Here some of mine an 1814 US Common rifle (needs to be finished)54CAL made from parts from the RifleShoppe

jeff1.gif


Also a Snaphaunce fowler 20GA

Snaphaunce20FullRight-1.jpg


Baker rifle 62cal made from RifleShoppe parts

BakerRifleFullRight.jpg
 
I like the snaphaunce. Below are some of mine; top to bottom

Unknown British maker 5 guage (smooth rifle)
C Reeves .79 cal
Lancaster .60 x.66 cal belted ball
Tipping and Lawden .63 cal
E&W Bond .54 cal

I tend not to shoot them in competition because most of them are fairly heavy compared to the .50 cal Pennsylvania rifle by a modern Washington maker.

cheers mooncoon

BritishPercRiflesb.jpg
 
Heres my 66 charleville--Great shooting smoothbore!! Made out of a 32 year old miroku kit.

Almost sold it a couple years ago.....damn glad that deal fell through.



ConfederateRangers026.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom