dakotamar CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 129 0 0 Location NCR, Ontario Jun 7, 2017 #1 anyone know who carries the flash hole screw for these rifles? the allen screw in part is striped and I would like to replace it. thanks dak
anyone know who carries the flash hole screw for these rifles? the allen screw in part is striped and I would like to replace it. thanks dak
gnmontey CGN Ultra frequent flyer GunNutz Rating - 100% 123 0 0 Location AB Jun 7, 2017 #2 Try trackofthewolf.com. They had replacement parts for my Traditions cap lock. M
shootist1876 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Alberta - North of Whiskey Gap & South of Indian Jun 8, 2017 #3 gnmontey said: Try trackofthewolf.com. They had replacement parts for my Traditions cap lock. M Click to expand... X2 Probably the best source for muzzleloader parts and accessories. If they don't have the Traditions OEM part, they will no doubt have something better that will fit just fine.
gnmontey said: Try trackofthewolf.com. They had replacement parts for my Traditions cap lock. M Click to expand... X2 Probably the best source for muzzleloader parts and accessories. If they don't have the Traditions OEM part, they will no doubt have something better that will fit just fine.
kgs Member EE Expired Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Prince George Jun 21, 2017 #4 I would call traditions Phone# 860-388-4656. When I needed parts they came through shipping was very reasonable.
I would call traditions Phone# 860-388-4656. When I needed parts they came through shipping was very reasonable.
dakotamar CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 129 0 0 Location NCR, Ontario Jun 21, 2017 #5 yes i emailed traditions. just been too lazy to order it yet. have to get on that.