Tradtions Pistols?

Anfoman76

Regular
Rating - 99%
191   2   0
Location
B.C.
Hi Guys and Gals, I'm looking for a Tradtions trapper pistol either kit or finished form. Does anyone know where I could get one? I have contacted several places, Elwood epps said they don't list one in there catalogue and the other places didn't get back to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Don't think there are kits. No mention of 'em on the Traditions Site. May not be enough demand for a BP handgun that requires registering. Try Cabela's Canada and Wholesale Sports.
 
Thanks guys I'm looking for percussion. I have seen kits advertised in the US on some of the major sights for muzzle loading supplies. Wholesale carries the lyman pistol on their website. If I have to I will settle for this but I prefer the grip and double trigger of the Trapper. Oh well I keep looking.
 
Back
Top Bottom