tresco nipples

kgs

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
Prince George
Just got my Tresco nipples in the mail. One of the reasons I ordered these nipples were that I noticed that the nipples I had in my replica 1858 rem that the small orifices were off centered on 5 of them. First thing I noticed on the Tresco nipples were the small orifices were perfectly centered. I am not sure what to expect from changing these nipple. Does any one have any suggestion regarding off centered holes on nipples .
 
I bought a used BP revolver and two of the nipples stick out more than the rest because the are made by different manufacturers, I would like to get a set of matching nipples. Where did you get yours and I wonder if they are available for a Pietta .44 1851 repro?? Thanks....:confused:
 
Back
Top Bottom