TRGC 2017 Open House Blackpowder :)

NorthCoastBigBore

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Had our annual Open House at the Terrace Rod & Gun Club on Saturday. I think this was my 5th year, along with another fellow (different guy this year), working the cannon/blackpowder station and axe-throwing (axe throwing I'm awful at - I don't even try to demonstrate that one... ). It was quieter than last year but still a good steady turnout. Shot our cannon 14 times, with cement "cannon balls" at an archery target set up at ~100 yards. Visitors got to touch it off. One bulls-eye :).

Also had my Lyman GPR and Pedersoli Sharps 45/70 (with BP loads of course) in action for the public. Lots of young kids wanted to try the front stuffers and of course the cannon.

Sorry no pictures are up on the TRGC site yet but I'll post the link when it's up.

All round just a good fun event for the public.

PH
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom