Trigger job

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I picked up a Parker Hale Musketoon a while back , I have had many over the years , This one is in poor shape but the inside of the barrel is good. The trigger pull is the heaviest that I have ever had. Can anyone recommend someone to do a trigger job and get it down to say 2 lbs or less?
 
I know what you mean by heavy trigger pull. I have a low end Spanish Kentucky rifle that has about a 40 pound trigger pull. Basically, you brace both feet against the forestock and pull the trigger!!
 
I wonder why there is such a difference from rifle to rifle from the same maker? I can not see poor quality control as the Parker Hale rifles are like the Shiloh Sharps of the front stuffers .Quality is usually 9.9 /10
 
it looks like has been sitting ,for 30 years in a closet or part of a estate sale it has some light rust from cap flash and from handling
 
Back
Top Bottom