J J5 Muskeg Member Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Jun 23, 2010 #1 I'm looking for a trigger off a S&W (model 3 )in 44 Russsian, any idea's where to look would be appreciated. Thanks J5 Muskeg
I'm looking for a trigger off a S&W (model 3 )in 44 Russsian, any idea's where to look would be appreciated. Thanks J5 Muskeg
S sunray BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Londinium Jun 26, 2010 #2 For one or off of one? A vintage revolver or a reproduction? Try Dixie Gunworks.
J J5 Muskeg Member Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Jun 26, 2010 #3 J5 Muskeg said: I'm looking for a trigger off a S&W (model 3 )in 44 Russsian, any idea's where to look would be appreciated. Thanks J5 Muskeg Click to expand... Still looking for a trigger for an antique S&W (model 3) revolver in 44 Russian. J5 Muskeg
J5 Muskeg said: I'm looking for a trigger off a S&W (model 3 )in 44 Russsian, any idea's where to look would be appreciated. Thanks J5 Muskeg Click to expand... Still looking for a trigger for an antique S&W (model 3) revolver in 44 Russian. J5 Muskeg