While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In place of the usual 40gr. of FFG, I loaded some .45 Colt with 40gr. of FG. Should make about four feet of flame, I reckon. I'll video the results tomorrow!
Should slow it waay down, that FG is pretty slow stuff. I loaded 40gr. of FFFG for awhile, but that was too hard on the gun. Felt like holding a deer by the back leg! (don't ever try THAT, either, BTW. Dangerous.)
Too bad, I was looking forward to the vid.
Flame, smoke and boom are a big part of the BP grin factor for me.
I'm not much of a shot to begin with so accuracy is a real bonus.