N Nailgunslinger Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location In the rough May 12, 2009 #1 Are there any preloaded? I have not been able to find any.
Satain BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 98.6% 275 4 0 May 12, 2009 #2 Federal has Barnes, Nosler and there own TC buliets prepackaged
N Nailgunslinger Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location In the rough May 13, 2009 #3 Satain said: Federal has Barnes, Nosler and there own TC buliets prepackaged Click to expand... They make the TSX for .308 preloaded, not the TTSX, which is what I am looking for.
Satain said: Federal has Barnes, Nosler and there own TC buliets prepackaged Click to expand... They make the TSX for .308 preloaded, not the TTSX, which is what I am looking for.
Satain BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 98.6% 275 4 0 May 13, 2009 #4 Oh sorry thought that it was a spelling mistake.
N Nailgunslinger Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location In the rough May 13, 2009 #5 Satain said: Oh sorry thought that it was a spelling mistake. Click to expand... np lol I just found out about the TTSX recently. Seems like a good improvement on an excellent bullet.
Satain said: Oh sorry thought that it was a spelling mistake. Click to expand... np lol I just found out about the TTSX recently. Seems like a good improvement on an excellent bullet.
N Nailgunslinger Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location In the rough May 15, 2009 #6 Well no one knows and I can't find any. Looks like its hand loading for me.