While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does anyone know of a supplier of Kent Tungsten Matrix in B.C. Nobody seems to bring it in. Would like to use it in an older sxs for ducks and don't wish to risk barrel damage
Does anyone know of a supplier of Kent Tungsten Matrix in B.C. Nobody seems to bring it in. Would like to use it in an older sxs for ducks and don't wish to risk barrel damage
Where abouts in BC are you? I have some older 1 1/8oz 12 gauge matrix that was designed as a pheasant load that is also a dandy duck killer. I have some boxes of the matrix made with the paper hulls as well.
If either of these interest you I may part with some, but you know the stuff is about $3.00 per shell. FS