U.s. Ffl

bobdbldr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Nova Scotia
Does anyone know of a U.S. ffl that will recieve an antique handgun and then either hold the firearm or ship to Canada? Buffalo gun center does, but they charge an arm and a leg and a few other body parts!! Plus I still have to go pick it up!
Cheers Bob
 
Borderview in Washington State (they are an FFL) will transfer a antique from the US to Canada for $50 - if the gun is an antique in the US but has to be registered in Canada (such as a handgun) they will charge $80. - Plus shipping. (You have to do a internet search on borderview export services).

I have used them twice - and have been really happy with Joel's service. You might have to call or email him to confirm the prices for transferring antiques.
 
Borderview in Washington State (they are an FFL) will transfer a antique from the US to Canada for $50 - if the gun is an antique in the US but has to be registered in Canada (such as a handgun) they will charge $80. - Plus shipping. (You have to do a internet search on borderview export services).

I have used them twice - and have been really happy with Joel's service. You might have to call or email him to confirm the prices for transferring antiques.

Thats a good price! Thanks for the info!
 
The higher prices are for modern guns that have to be exported from the US (and require an export permit). Pre-1898 Antiques from the U.S. don't require an export permit (although Canadian rules apply for guns that are antiques in the US but modern in Canada)

If you email or call Joel I am sure that he would give you a quote.

I just received some antique guns through borderview a week or so ago and that was the pricing. I am working from memory but it seems that $80 and $50 were the correct amounts.

Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom