Uberti dealers?

Iron Sighted

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Location
Peace Region
I have recently discovered a lust to own a Colt 1873 revolver and a Winchester 1885 Highwall and am realizing that I probably will never have the money to afford an antique. From what I gather through internet searching, the Uberti replicas are pretty good for the money and are fairly accurate representations of the originals so I'm leaning towards those when i can scrape the cash together.

Just curious to know what my options are for retailers in Canada? Thx in advance.
 
Thx guys, have dealt with them before when I bought my 870 a few years back, you are correct they are quite good to deal with. Looking forward to the day I can afford those beautiful old style guns, maybe I'll even sell some modern ones to make it happen sooner : )
 
I bought a Pietta from "Marstar" and love it, they currently have lots in stock.
And befor some one jumps in I DO own both Pietta's and Uberti's and have found no real quality issues or differences , both make beautiful firearms .
 
Back
Top Bottom