V vega CGN Regular Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location BC Interior Sep 13, 2011 #1 Anyone know where an Uberti Texas Paterson Colt can be had in Canada? Dixie has them for $360. Bet it would be more up here.
Anyone know where an Uberti Texas Paterson Colt can be had in Canada? Dixie has them for $360. Bet it would be more up here.
Skinny 1950 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 42 0 0 Location Vancouver Sep 13, 2011 #2 Marstar has or can get the Paterson,here is a link to their offering. http://www.marstar.ca/gf-pietta/pietta-1836-paterson.shtm
Marstar has or can get the Paterson,here is a link to their offering. http://www.marstar.ca/gf-pietta/pietta-1836-paterson.shtm
V vega CGN Regular Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location BC Interior Sep 14, 2011 #3 Thanks Skinny, but the one they have is the Pietta version, and when I'm buying an Italian gun I need to stick to Uberti.
Thanks Skinny, but the one they have is the Pietta version, and when I'm buying an Italian gun I need to stick to Uberti.