Hi. I am having problems with my Uberti cap and ball revolver. It is 44cal. It only fires half of the caps! I load it, then fire. Often I have to go around twice. Some of the caps fire on the first strike. Others on the second. I am using CIL caps. My brother has a Pedersoli Remington pattern 44cal. His fires on each strike. Never a problem.
I have noticed that the Pedersoli has a lot tighten hammer spring. Could this be the problem? Does any one else out there have the same revolver? If so, have you had any problems?
I did have one tin of Remington caps. They seemed to work fine.
Thanks in advance for any input.
Kevin
I have noticed that the Pedersoli has a lot tighten hammer spring. Could this be the problem? Does any one else out there have the same revolver? If so, have you had any problems?
I did have one tin of Remington caps. They seemed to work fine.
Thanks in advance for any input.
Kevin


















































